Self-Sufficiency Food Stamps, Ripping Up Sanctions, Defending Ol’ Bonespurs
“Self-sufficiency” and other code words, Bannon blasts draft-dodger (not Trump), ripping up sanctions, depleted military, 3 wealthy families in control, $289 billion mistakes, and the rich owning more of America than ever before. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Wednesday, December 6th, 2017.
- The richest 1% now own more of the country’s wealth than at any time in the past 50 years, The Washington Post reports. And the Trump tax heist is about to make it so much worse.
- Trump’s USDA is changing food stamps to promote “self-sufficiency”, Axios reports. Specifics are forthcoming, but, we know the Trump administration hates poor people almost as much as it hates brown people. So, expect brutality.
- President Bannon says of Romney’s potential bid for Senate that “You hid behind your religion” to avoid Vietnam, CNN reports. Not that a lack of honor stopped Bannon from “electing” Ol’ Bonespurs Trump.
- Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and orders the US embassy to move, The New York Times reports. Because tensions were too cool in the Middle East, and he really, really needs a war or a terrorist attack or something fun.
- The Traitor Flynn said that Russian sanctions would be “ripped up”, according to a whistle-blower, The New York Times reports.
- Trump’s claim that “they just kept cutting, cutting, cutting the military” until it was “depleted” is a flat lie, The Washington Post reports.
- Three ultra-rich families are battling for control of the Republican Party, Quartz reports.
- Pence’s allies are worried he’ll be called to answer questions from Mueller, The Hill reports. The problem is that Pence might not lie, and that could put Trump in some serious jeopardy.
- Trumpists in Congress made a $289 billion mistake in the handwritten tax bill they passed at 2 am, go figure, Slate reports.
- ThinkProgress offers up the corporations who are helping to elect a child sex abuser to US Senate.
- Trump’s FCC’s plan to destroy net neutrality breaks with 50 years of history, Wired reports.
- 4 popular beliefs among Trump voters that will leave you speechless, Yahoo reports. Trumpists are no longer fearful of admitting hateful views. 1. 45% of Trumpists think that white people face the most discrimination. 54% say that christians face the most discrimination. 71% want to keep monuments to slavery. 45% said they’d rather have Jefferson Davis as President.