Trump Damage Report 2/27/2017
Deporting Trump supporters, Better Presidenting by George W. Bush, nationalist military build-up, Russia lies, DOJ voter prevention, and the null space speech of President Nothing (R- Void). You are not hallucinating, this is still happening, and it’s time for the daily Trump Damage Report for February 27th, 2017.
• President George W. Bush, who is significantly smarter and more American in every possible way than Trump, expresses a full-throated support for the news media in an interview today with Matt Lauer. Dubya, once considered the worst President in history before Trump, said that a free press is “indispensable to democracy,” and that “We need an independent media to hold people like me to account.” He went on to say that “Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it’s important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power.”
• Melissa McCarthy impersonator and current White House Press Port-a-Potty Sean Spicer arranged the administration’s push back on the subject of Trump campaign aides’ contact with Russian intelligence.
• Trump has claimed that it is difficult to repeal and replace Obamacare because “Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.” Yes Cheeto Hitler, the United States is one of the only developed countries in the world that does not have universal healthcare for its citizens and allows whether its citizens live or die to be a profit-motive. Private insurance companies make the process intentionally confusing and difficult to navigate, because they can. We need single-payer.
• You should immediately read Twitler’s remarks from the Meeting with the National Governors Association. There is nothing there. Trump spoke and said 3,654 words out loud with his human mouth in English words and said nothing. He stretched his lips, opened his mouth and squirted air through the hole in his throat across vocal chords to vibrate sound past the bones in his the upper portion of his meaty face and said nothing of anything that meant anything to anyone. Trump is the yawning abyss. He dislodges his jaw and emptiness pours forth. The words, falling from his gaped hole and pursed lips drove no idea, no purpose, no substance, no reality. His speaking was like the humming of distant machinery, the lamentations of mourning widows, a chorus of animals in the slaughterhouse. If the opposite of the Buddhist vision of zen, becoming one with everything, were a thing that could be incarnated in the absence of thought and reason and being, if one could become one with absolutely nothing and hear the sound of such a zero point in time, the thrum of that spoken intonation would be what emanated from Donald Trump.
• Trump has proposed a 10% increase in military spending. The Idiot in Chief, whom does not know how to read a chart or examine facts critically, is pushing massive cuts to domestic programs that help the poor in order to fund a military build-up. An alternative has been proposed that would be to set aside roughly $10,000 from the federal budget to allocate towards penis enlargement surgery for Trump.
• According to Forbes, Trump may try to insist that the law be broken in order to make this spending cut on critical domestic programs happen in order to increase our pork barrel military spending.
• The Hill reports that Trump told a reporter today that he hasn’t called Russia in 10 years. Like all things that Trump says, this is a lie. Trump spoke with Vladimir Putin on January 28th. That was less than a month ago.
• Jeff “Klan Keebler” Sessions has directed the Department of Justice to drop the claim that Republican state lawmakers in Texas enacted a series of laws to make it harder for minorities to vote. Sessions has a long history of being a racist Alabama Senator opposed to civil rights and voting rights of any sort. We expect this Trumpist will continue to endeavor to make it tougher and tougher for Americans to vote in elections.
• A prominent Trump supporter in Illinois is expected to be deported, thanks to the punitive anti-immigrant positions of the new administration, according to the New York Times. While families are being torn apart and America’s tradition of welcoming immigrants to the melting pot that is the United States is under attack, a small silver lining exists in that a substantial number of Trump supporters are learning that when he said he’d do terrible things to people, he didn’t always mean the “other” people. He meant them. He meant all of us.
• Mother Jones reports that Trump just sold a $15.8 million dollar condo to a consultant who takes great delight in selling access to powerful people. Trump promised to extract himself from his business dealings once elected. Despite a pile of manila folders with blank sheets of paper inside of them during a press spectacle, he has not.
That’s all for today – we hope. Like us to make sure you get the next Trump Damage Report in your feed. Share with friends who ought to know what Trump is up to, and if you enjoyed our report, hit Like and Share.
Above all, and as always, stay vigilant.