War on Children, Sanctions MIA, Bag Fees, Rotting GOP
Bag fees, rotting GOP, warning Hope, WikiLeaks notification, The War on Children, sanctions MIA, and reviewing liars. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Friday, December 8th, 2017.
- The Trump administration is scrapping Obama-era regulations requiring airlines to disclose baggage fees to customers, The Hill reports. Because f**k you, that’s why. Elephant trophies are cool now, secret bag fees are fine, and national parks are for losers, apparently.
- The official death toll for Trump’s Katrina in Puerto Rico is 62, though actual deaths may be 1,052, The New York Times reports.
- In America, we have a version of Simon Says with our militarized police state. If you don’t do as Simon Says, the police f**king execute you. This officer murdered an unarmed, non-violent person on his knees obeying a command to crawl towards him. He didn’t crawl properly, so his body was riddled with bullets like a war casualty in cold blood. The officer was found not guilty, and the judge tried to keep the video, which you can watch, from being released. You should not watch this because it will upset you – but you should also watch this because this is how you may die in America.
- The GOP is rotting, David Brooks reports in The New York Times.
- Trump’s Deputy National Security Adviser is departing the administration, The Washington Post reports. This is in conjunction with a massive wave of departures from the administration, either voluntarily or indicted.
- The FBI warned Trump adviser Hope Hicks about emails from Russian operatives, The New York Times reports.
- An email sent to Trump and his son pointed them to WikiLeaks documents, CNN reports. These were the pilfered documents that Trump had publicly asked Russia for.
- The Republicans under Trump have declared War on Children, The New York Times reports. Taking healthcare away from millions of them, adding trillions to the national deficit, and of course, backing a pedophile for Senate.
- Trumpist Republican Congressman Trent Franks is resigning after it was learned that he asked to pay money to impregnate several of his staffers, CNN reports.
- Trump-endorsed pedophile and Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore said that the last time America was great was “When we had slavery”, Law & Crime reports.
- A social scientist tells us that “I study liars. I’ve never seen one like Trump”, The Washington Post reports. “His lies are both more frequent and malicious than ordinary people’s.”
- Trump is going after immigrants without criminal records in a big way, Mother Jones reports.
- Trump always lashes out when he’s cornered, as he told Tony Schwartz at The Washington Post years ago.
- Where are the Russia sanctions? HuffPost asks. Those sanctions against Russia that were passed a short while back? Yeah, those haven’t actually gone into effect. Trump’s administration hasn’t acknowledged those exist or put them in place.
- No, the Roy Moore accuser didn’t admit she forged his signature in her yearbook, PolitiFact debunks a pants on fire lie.