Bangladesh Merch, Consumer Anti-Pope, O’Keefed, Ice Mannequins
Make Bangladesh Merch Again!, the Consumer Anti-Pope, shrinking national monuments, owning Trump, shoving Fox News, failing O’Keefe, Navajo Nation hits back, and ice mannequin shenanigans. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Tuesday, November 28th, 2017.
- Trump’s budget weasel and CFPB anti-pope Mick Mulvaney tells the staff at the bureau he’s in charge, Talking Points Memo reports. The budget weasel is currently jockeying against the acting director of the CFPB to be the acting director of the CFPB.
- Trump is selling new merchandise made in China and Bangladesh, The Daily Beast reports. Made in America only applies to steel in pipelines, apparently. (Also, it doesn’t, really, for Trump.)
- America is in crisis, and the Trumpist tax plan will make that worse, The Guardian reports. The tax plan drops the tax rate on millionaires and billionaires while raising taxes on the middle class. It guts the poor.
- Trump is flying to Utah to announce that he’s going to dramatically shrink Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante national monuments, The Salt Lake Tribune reports. Five Native American tribes are going to sue him over it. Trump won’t be visiting either monument or stay in Utah overnight, according to the report. Trump is seeking to shrink these in order to allow for mining and logging and other polluting industries.
- Odds are, Russia owns Trump, The New York Times offers. Owns, outright. They have enough blackmail material to call the shots.
- Pedophile leading Senate candidate Republican Roy Moore’s staff pushed, shoved, and physically assaulted a Fox News camera crew at a rally, Fox News reports. Dear Fox News, you may wish to remember that media to these people are still just “media”. Your bias will not protect you in the end.
- Pedophile and Trump endorsee Roy Moore is now leading by 5 points in Alabama, Change Research reports. Only 9% of Trump voters believe the allegations against Roy Moore.
- Trump’s Secretary of the Hollow State is trying to fend off “redesign” critics, Politico reports. Tillerson says that the State Department isn’t being hollowed out, when it is.
- Schumer and Pelosi cancelled a meeting with Trump after a Twitter attack, Politico reports. Good. Don’t mean with a butthole who attacks you on Twitter.
- Trump ally and Voldemort impersonator Rick Scott has a consultant who denies he used an ice penis to hump a mannequin, The Miami New Times reports. There’s a picture. This is a natural headline in the age of Trump.
- Convicted felon conservative documentarian James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas have been caught by The Washington Post trying a stupid “sting”. Between O’Keefe and Dinesh D’Souza, what is it with conservatives and their felonious documentarians?
- Elizabeth Warren tears into Trump for his racist “Pocahontas” crack at event honoring Native Americans, The Hill reports.
- Access Hollywood fires back at Trump’s assertion that there is no video of “Pussygate”, saying “The tape is very real.”, The Hill reports. We know the tape is real. You can SEE the tape. He APOLOGIZED for what he said on the tape.
- That which the ancients did call Kellyanne violated the Hatch Act – will she be charged? The Washington Post asks.
- The Navajo Nation rips Trump, saying the Code Talkers aren’t “pawns to advance a personal grudge”, The Hill reports.