Bonded by Trolling, civilian casualties, trickle-down tribulations, MAGAPill tweets, Moore Pretense
Trolls of a feather, Trump’s civilian body count, trickle-down sales job, missing the old life, Koch Time, conspiracy theories, Consumer Protection Civil War, arming Ukraine, and 4-star generals fire back. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Sunday, November 26th, 2017.
- Trump and his supporters are bonded together by a shared sense of defiance, NBC News reports. Technically, it is defiance. Defiance of personal stake, defiance of logic and intellect, defiance of all rational sense. They are become the troll party.
- The Atlantic offers a look at the body count of Trump’s foreign policy so far. At least 55% of all civilians killed by airstrikes since the war in Syria began have died under Trump’s watch.
- Trumpists are fretting over White House sales job on trickle-down tax plan, Politico reports. If the trickle-down feels warm and yellow, that’s just because that’s how Trump likes it. Allegedly.
- One of Trump’s many wives, Ivana, offers that Trump “misses a little bit of his hold life”, The Hill reports. He’s welcome to return to it, anytime.
- Time magazine is in near sale in a deal backed by the Koch Brothers, The New York Times reports. The Kochs are gobbling up media outlets in an effort to control what Americans read and see.
- This weekend, Trump linked to a conspiracy theory website, The Weekly Standard reports. The website is “MAGAPILL”, referencing the red pill popular with white supremacists.
- No Moore Pretense, Slate offers on the new defense of pedophile Roy Moore after Trump’s endorsement.
- The FBI offered no warning to US officials that Russian hackers were aggressively targeting them, The Associated Press has discovered.
- Trump set off a civil war at the Consumer Protection Agency, Mother Jones reports. It’s like we have two popes, now. Spoiler: The one appointed by Trump is evil.
- Newsweek would like to know whether or not Trump will finally agree to arming Ukraine against Russian incursion? The answer may surprise you! (Actually, no, it won’t. Not at all.)
- Four star general: “I have wasted 40 years of my life if Trump’s lies represent who we are.”, Shareblue reports.