Daily Trump Damage Report 1/29/17
• Trump orders Joint Chiefs to create plan to fight ISIS. Remember when Trump said he had a secret plan to fight ISIS? He did not.
• Trump appoints anti-semite strategist Steve Bannon to position in the National Security Council.
• It is revealed that Trump’s Muslim Ban executive order – “was not reviewed by DHS, the Justice Department, the State Department, or the Department of Defense, and that National Security Council and Office of Legal Counsel lawyers were prevented from evaluating it.”
• European leaders are distancing themselves from Trump after the ban, Merkel, May, Hollande, and Gentiloni. Canada offers welcome.
• White House comment phone lines were still closed. Bernie set up whitehouseinc.org as a call line to connect citizens directly with one of Trump’s many hotel properties he hasn’t divested from to express concern.