Dementia, Zodiac Defends Pedophile, Shutdowns, Rexit
Dementia, cutting Bears Ears, Zodiac defends Pedophile, shutdown musing, tax bill insanity. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Thursday, November 30th, 2017.
- According to Joe Scarborough, Trump allies told him that Trump has dementia, The Hill reports. Trump has acted like someone suffering from early stages of dementia. We’ve always maintained that it is late-stage, untreated syphilis, but it could well be dementia.
- Trump is set to cut Bears Ears National Monument by 85, and Grand Staircase-Escalante by 50%, documents show, The Washington Post reports. This will reduce pesky conservation areas and allow for strip-mining and the destruction of local wildlife.
- Asked if pedophile Roy Moore should be expelled if he wins his Senate race, Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz says “Of course not.”, The Hill reports.
- Trump drew an embarrassingly tiny crowd for the National Christmas Tree lighting, Shareblue reports.
- Trump’s “working visit” to the UK has been dropped as tensions mount with Theresa May over his far-right retweets of ISIS snuff videos, The Telegraph reports.
- Trump has mused that a government shutdown might be good for him, The Washington Post reports. Please, Donny, try it. By all means. Shutdowns work out great for the side that claims government is the problem, because it shows people exactly just how much they need government.
- Trumpists in Congress are rewriting the tax bill, which most of them have not read, and won’t, before it is voted on, Politico reports.
- The conservative megadonor who backed Trump is also behind funding of Project Veritas, BuzzFeed News reports.
- Trump plans to chuck Secretary of the Hollow State, Rex Tillerson, under the bus, The New York Times reports. He is expected to be replaced with his CIA Director, Pompeo.
- Trump’s idiot pick for the CIA Tom Cotton has been blasted by CIA veterans, The Daily Beast reports.
- Press Ghoul Sarah Sanders says it doesn’t matter if Trump tweets anti-Muslim snuff videos because “the threat is real”, Business Insider reports. The threat is real, but the threat in this case is coming from the oval office.
- Trump’s mental stability is strongly in question, and the worst is yet to come, The Intercept reports. His fellow Republicans have called him a lunatic, delusional narcissist, utterly amoral, and a sociopath.
- Trump re-tweeted three videos from Britain First, a far-right ultranationalist terrorist group in the United Kingdom, CNN reports. They were responsible for the murder of a member of parliament.
- Newsweek uncovers the Russian oligarchs which are making Donald Trump Rich.
- Russia funded its Facebook and Twitter investments through a Kushner investment, The Guardian reports.
- Trump says the tax bill will “cost me a fortune”, and that’s false, The Washington Post reports. Trump stands to make millions on the tax bill, as do other millionaires and billionaires who will be receiving massive cuts.
- Trump bragged that there “Nothing in the world like first-rate p*ssy”, The Daily Beast reports. He’s such a classy gent.