Trump Damage Report – 12/18/2017
North Korea plans, Carter Page as villain, the probable dictator, tax heist developments, turbocharging inequality, Track attack!, meltdown impending, war with the FBI, and net neutrality narratives. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for December 18th, 2017.
- Secretary of the Hollow State Rex Tillerson offers a peek into the secret planning on North Korea, The New York Times reports. It involves a race to grab nuclear weapons. Which would totally go well.
- What does Carter Page know?, The New York Times asks. Page is the Trump adviser who most often pretends like a villain in a comic book who drops hints and vague suggestions that he’s guilty of horrific crimes.
- Trump’s HHS is holding back critical comments on allowing faith-based organizations to discriminate against people, Politico reports. The agency has posted 80 comments of the 10,000 that favor the move.
- “He would probably be a dictator by now”, the NeverTrump movement assesses the progress of the administration, Politico reports. “It’s true, they haven’t started World War III yet.”
- The final Trump tax heist bill could end up costing $2.2 trillion dollars, The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget reports. Most of that money goes to the wealthiest of the wealthy. Because.
- The plan turbocharges wealth inequality, The New York Times reports. Take a peek – they’ve got three charts that should prompt your blood pressure to spike.
- Track Palin, son of the formerly most stupid Republican in existence, just got arrested for assaulting his dad, Anchorage Daily News reports.
- Trump’s judicial nominee dropped after his embarrassing hearing HuffPost.
- The FBI warned Trump in 2016 that Russians would try to infiltrate his campaign, NBC News reports. He may have responded “Oh really….? How much?”
- Trump predicts his exoneration in Russia investigation as allies fear a “meltdown”, CNN reports. He’s super innocent, which is why he’s trying to find any possible reason to fire Mueller.
- Fox News host called the FBI a movie-style “crime family”, CNN reports. That’s the FBI, folks. The right-wing has taken to selling out so hard that it’s now counting the FBI as an enemy.
- The Trump tax heist includes a provision that enriches Trump and the key Senators who have previously been hold outs, CNBC reports.
- Trump managed to kill more than a thousand Puerto Ricans with his craptacular response to Hurricane Maria, The New York Times reports. Will he be killing you and your family as well, next?
- Senators Warren and Sanders ask “Who is is Congress really serving?”, The New York Times reports.
- Senator Schumer tells us that there will be a vote to reinstate net neutrality, Ars Technica reports.
- An internal FCC report shows that their net neutrality narrative was false, Vice reports. They waited until after the vote to release the findings of the report.
- Trumpists are talking about cutting Medicare and Social Security next, Vox reports.