Trump Damage Report – 5/30/2017
Trumpbox for $69, the hunger platform, NSA leaks monthly subscription, torture is a celebration of life, positive energy propaganda, Spicey back channels, Twitler’s followers are fake, swaying like a toddler at a grave, kompromat hints, and deep state conspiracies. All this and way, way more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Tuesday, May 30th, 2017. Use coupon code: EMOLUMENTS for 35% off your first order.
- Have you signed up for the Trump Subscription Box Service? You can get the Big League Box for $69 (heehee 69, like the sex act? get it?) with official exclusive and vintage Trump merchandise for only $69 per month, paid directly to the Trump campaign. A substantial amount of the proceeds go to the Trump Syndicate for the use of the Trump® name and likeness. No word on whether or not the Grifter-in-Chief is going to open his own line of health insurance.
- A Trumpist Republican Congresscritter today avoided saying whether or not every American is entitled to eat, The Hill reports. With cuts to food stamps, slashing funding for all programs for the poor, and a push to eliminate school lunch programs, Hunger itself has become a platform in the Republican Party under Trump.
- Melania buys off the rack, like any fashionable woman living in a golden tower would, Page Six reports. Mostly because fashion designers won’t dress her.
- NSA leakers begin signups for their monthly subscription service, The Hill reports. Now you too can get high security access to classified security documents from the United States National Security Agency! The cost is $23,000. Trump’s current NSA Adviser, McMaster, has been busy providing defense for Trump’s actions on Russia.
- Trump’s actions have unsettled Americans, McCain says, the Boston Globe reports. In other news, water is wet.
- The Democrats have another shot at winning in a sleepy South Carolina race, according to an article by The Washington Post. This special election to replace Trump’s budget weasel’s former seat is one that Democrats might win if the DNC decides to jump in and support a candidate at some point. The Democrat may actually w…HAH! Hahaha! Oh boy. I couldn’t finish that statement with a straight face. Can you imagine? The Democratic Party actually *helping* in a special election where a Democrat could win? That’ll be the day.
- The Hitler Youth that is Trump’s senior aide, Stephen Miller, once said that torture is “a celebration of life and human dignity”, Vice reports, with a video. Can someone please check Mr. Miller’s basement walls for fingernail marks? It is important.
- The Trump administration released a statement on Trump’s positive energy on Monday that reads like a parody of propaganda, The Washington Post reports. Here it is, verbatim. “President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000. He has built great relationships throughout his life and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor … and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.” And despite having male genitalia so small that it would otherwise qualify him as physically disabled, he’s such a charmer with the ladies that they let him literally grab them by their attributes.
- Remember when Republicans were cranky that a president was unreliable to allies? Business Insider ‘members.
- Spiceboy tells us that “Back channels are an appropriate part of diplomacy”, The Washington Post reports. They totally are. Which is a great way to frame the problem that has nothing to do with the problem. The problem isn’t that a Trumpist sought a diplomatic back channel. The problem is that it was sought outside of the ability of the CIA, NSA, FBI, and other American intelligence agencies to monitor the exchange. The current strategy of the administration is to take one innocuous detail of a massive problem and assert that the true part is true and innocent. Like Hitler saying “Sure, I built the Autobahn, I’ll take the blame for that.” It misses the problem entirely and muddies the water.
- Sorry Spice then hightailed it when things got hot, DailyMail reports. He accuses the free press of putting forward fake news and walks off.
- Germany is consistently surprised at how dumb Donald Trump is, GQ reports.
- Trump accidentally revealed that he doesn’t know how Congress works, at all, Vice reports.
- Yesterday at a Memorial Day service at Arlington National Cemetery, Trump swayed like a toddler and sang the wrong lyrics to the American National Anthem. “Weeeee! Patriotism!” thought Trump. “Dead soldiers, flags, fireworks, bombs bur-sting in aaaaaiiiir!” At least this time, he held his hand over his heart and Melania didn’t have to remind him.
- Half of Twitler’s Twitter followers are fake accounts and bots, Newsweek reports. It is highly probable that he purchased them.
- Trump likes his intelligence briefings filled with pictures, big font, and his name used often to keep his attention, The Independent reports. It may be that the difference in size of the inevitable terrorist attack that strikes America under the Trump administration is directly related to whether or not the jihadi pictured in his daily briefings includes crayons.
- An Insurance CEO has informed us that he is raising Obamacare premiums because of Trump, Vox reports. Trump’s threats to defund major parts of Obamacare out of revenge against Democrats or as leverage to pass his other disastrous legislation has prompted healthcare insurers to increase premiums in advance. Making America Great Again, a few thousand dollar premium increases at a time.
- Russian government officials discussed having “derogatory” information about Trump during the 2016 campaign that was picked up during conversations intercepted by US intelligence, CNN reports. It’s called a kompromat file. We’ve known about it for quite some time now. It contains, purportedly, video of Trump in a Russian hotel room with prostitutes who are performing fetish sex acts at his request. Additionally, the money laundering paper trail.
- Trump’s Secretary of the Hollow State and former Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson was present when Exxon signed a major deal with Saudi Arabia, Desmog Blog reports. After the Trump administration ends, you’ll be able to find most of it under “conflict of interest” in the dictionary.
- Congress has expanded the Russia investigation to include Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, ABC News reports.
- Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen, won’t cooperate with Congress, CNN reports. That makes two Trump people who refused subpoenas or requests to testify, the Traitor Michael Flynn being the other.
- Another Anti-Trump protest is planned nationwide for this coming Saturday, The Hill reports. Time to show up and get active.
- Trump’s son-in-law and his current Secretary of Everything, Jared Kushner, once admitted that Trump lies to his base because he thinks they are stupid. Kushner and Trump are dead wrong as to the Republican base being stupid. Many of them are incredibly smart. They are just astoundingly gullible, and willing to believe any old thing you tell them without engaging in critical thought.
- Trump’s administration is convinced they are victims of a “deep state conspiracy”, The Independent reports. Of course – the problem couldn’t be all the entanglements with Russia, or the gross incompetence, or the man-baby running the executive branch, no not at all. It’s a comprehensive, vast, deep state conspiracy intent to make all the well-intentioned (yet treasonous) acts of the administration look bad by virtue of leaks and verbatim transcripts.
- Trump wants to defund programs that help small farmers survive, HuffPost reports. Small farmers predominantly voted for Trump in the election, so it is perhaps worthwhile that they suffer significantly under Trump.
- Trump’s disregard for the truth is more sinister than ordinary lying, Vox reports in a piece on “The Bullshitter-in-Chief”.
- Trumpist Republican Darrell Issa flees to the roof to avoid Trumpcare protesters, Mother Jones reports.
TAXPAYER COST FOR TRUMP’S LIFESTYLE TO DATE, AS OF MAY 30TH, 2017: $149,621,714.48
Above all, and as always, stay vigilant.