Trump Damage Report – 6/30/2017
Mika strikes back, hate speech on Twitter, GOP cruelty explained, deportation lies, 32 million kicked off insurance, election “integrity” commission, looming global trade war, leaked fundraiser audio, climate science critique team, and handmaids. All this and way more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Friday, June 30th, 2017.
- Donald Trump is not well, responds Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough in The Washington Post today. Both were recently attacked by Twitler, with Trump insulting Mika by saying she was bleeding badly from a recent facelift. No one yet understands why Trump is fascinated with the blood of women in his insults, but it’s disconcerting.
- Trump’s Secretary of Everything Jared Kushner told Scarborough to talk to Trump directly about an upcoming “hit-piece” in the National Enquirer in which Trump was going to dish the dirt on the two, allegedly, The Daily Beast reports.
- That that the ancients called “Kellyanne” chimed in to say “I didn’t endorse his attacks”, ABC News reports. She also tried to excuse his Twitter outburst by saying that he punches back, apparently the Snowflake-in-Chief is phased by what people say about him on the news.
- CNN explores why it is that Trump’s deeply offensive (and often qualifying as hate speech) tweets don’t get him kicked off of Twitter.
- Kruggers has penned an article in today’s New York Times that may help to understand why Trumpcare and Republicans are so very cruel. Give it a read, and try perchance to understand what causes a human being to descend to the depths.
- Trump claims that Medicaid spending in the Senate version of Trumpcare actually goes up, The Washington Post reports, and corrects as a factual lie.
- Trump today falsely claimed that his administration deported half of the MS-13 gang members, PolitiFact reports.
- Trump has called for 32 million people in America to lose healthcare, The Washington Post reports. Additionally, it is now being reported that Trump does not understand what the difference is between Medicaid and Medicare.
- Trump’s “election integrity” commission is kicking into high gear as a pretext to repeal the National Voter Registration Act, Slate reports. The commission is a sham meant to shore up support for voter suppression and purging of the rolls in many states throughout the country.
- Trump has overruled his cabinet on punitive trade tariffs, plotting a global trade war in which America will bear the full economic consequences, Axios reports.
- Leaked audio from Trump’s 2020 fundraiser has been picked up by The Intercept. In it, Trump mocks the name of the country Qatar, lies about his accomplishments, threatens to sue CNN, and referred to reporters as “horrible human beings.”
- Another NRA Lottery has taken place today, and this one features three doctors at a Bronx hospital, The New York Times reports. The gun manufacturer lobby (NRA) is one of Trump’s singular support mechanisms.
- Trump EPA demon Scott “Hexxus” Pruitt is launching a program to “critique” climate science, E&E News reports. By making this field of science a sports-like event with a red team and a blue team, the Trump cabal is hoping to give more power to coal and oil companies to pollute and burn the planet.
- Trump scolds reporters for nearly knocking over a table in the Oval Office, The Hill reports. It wasn’t a table, it was a lamp. In even this, Trump lies.
- Protests to cast a light on Trump’s anti-woman political agenda are cropping up across the nation, with women donning the signature red robes of The Handmaid’s Tale, The New York Times reports.
- Trumpcare will probably kill thousands each year, and it is neither alarmist nor uncivil to say so, Slate reports.
- Were voting machines in America actually breached? Trump’s Department of Homeland Security would rather not know, Talking Points Memo reports.
- The House Intelligence committee will be interviewing a former Trump adviser in the Russia probe starting next week, CNN reports. Michael Caputo is set to go under the microscope – so there should be some fun fireworks to watch.
- Afghanistan’s all-girl robotics team can’t get visas to enter the US, thanks largely in part to Trump’s Muslim Ban and an anemic State Department, Forbes reports.
- The White House council for women and girls goes dark under Trump, Politico reports. Trump is considering whether or not to disband it.
- NY Mag explores how it is Trump fires someone – continually questioning their loyalty and his muddled perception of their performance based on what other people say.
TAXPAYER COST FOR TRUMP’S LIFESTYLE TO DATE, AS OF JUNE 30TH 2017: $178,416,608.50
Above all, and as always, stay vigilant.