Trump Damage Report – 9/4/2017
Pence implicated, get on toxic waste, states rights (against Russia), begging for war, non-credible threats from Trump, DACA damage, “having a good time” at the shelters, poorly informed Trumpster, and falling for the “presidential” do-over. All this and more in your daily Trump Damage Report for Monday, September 4th, 2017.
- You must watch the live actual video of Trump pretending to do manual labor at one of the shelters in Texas. You may want to watch it several times.
- Texas expects Trump’s EPA to “get on top of” the toxic water risk from toxic waste sites which are flooded, The Associated Press reports. Good luck with that! Scott “Hexxus” Pruitt, Trump’s EPA monster, is the type of villain to consider whether or not to charge citizens extra for the added minerals like lead and asbestos in their drinking water.
- Cash-strapped states are bracing for a Russian hacking fight, Politico reports. State election systems, which have been targeted extensively and exhaustively by Russian intelligence, are on their own as far as protecting the fundamental function of democracy in the United States of America. Full hacking efforts are expected in 2018.
- Putin has said that the nation that leads in Artificial Intelligence “will be the ruler of the world.”, The Verge reports. This is likely very true. Trump is possessed of no intelligence, artificial or otherwise. When asked about AI, he commented “I didn’t like the movie.”
- Trump’s UN ambassador, Nikki Haley, said that North Korea’s King Jong Un is “begging for war”, CNN reports. Trump is also desperately begging for war, in hopes to distract anyone from the fact that an investigation is underway into his collusion with Russia.
- Trump’s trade threat to China is not seen as credible, The Guardian reports. No one believes him at home, and in short order, no one is believing him abroad.
- Trump accepted a series of insane gifts from the royalty of Saudi Arabia, The Daily Beast reports. Portraits of himself, swords, daggers, and cheetah fur robes. Trump once attacked Hillary for accepting money from Saudi Arabia for the Clinton Foundation’s charitable efforts. Trump accepted cheetah furs, before placing his hands on a glowing orb at the behest of the authoritarian regime.
- Trump has decided to end DACA, Politico reports. This is the cruelest action he has taken so far, and serves to separate children from their parents. This action literally breaks families up.
- Psychotic Republican Steve “Cantaloupe Melon Calves” King said it would be “Republican suicide” if Trump followed through on ending DACA, The Hill reports. He wants it ended now. King is best known for his dozens of racist comments and frequent dog whistles to white supremacists.
- Obama himself is expected to break tradition of former Presidents and speak out on the subject of Trump ending DACA, Politico reports.
- Trump said he would “deal with DACA with heart”. It was a lie, The Washington Post reports. There is no heart in this insidious act.
- Trump tells survivors of Hurricane Harvey at a refugee shelter to “Have a good time!”, as he posed for selfies, joked about his “big hands”, and pretended to do work, The Independent reports.
- Trump offered a snide joke to first responders of Harvey, saying “Better you than me, pal!”, and snickered, Shareblue reports.
- McCain explains that Trump is “poorly informed”, CNN reports.
- The Russia probes have kicked into high gear, Politico reports. High-ranking Trumpists are expected to testify soon. It takes a while to get all the dominoes in a row.
- Something is seriously off about this president, The Washington Post opines. Lies, an inability to think and act like a human being, and his flat-out ability to lead.
- Pundits are still falling for Trump’s pretense, as he does the bare minimum in Texas, and suddenly he’s “presidential”, Salon reports. This is a big reason the nation does not trust the media to do its job, because it continuously offers airtime to these types of people.
- Pence is implicated and placed in the Oval Office as Trump plotted the firing of James Comey, Shareblue reports. Time to flip, Pence!