Trump is Worse than Biff Tannen from Back to the Future
Biff Tannen, specifically the villainous version from alternate timeline Hill Valley, is a significantly better person than Donald J. Trump. While they are both wispy-haired monsters with a preference for tacky gilding and sexual assault, there are notable differences:
• Biff Tannen runs Biff Tannen’s Pleasure Paradise Casino & Hotel. Unlike Trump’s casinos, it has not gone bankrupt.
• Biff Tannen has frequent run-ins with truckloads of manure. Trump meets daily with Kellyanne Conway.
• BiffCo, the toxic waste company Biff Tannen owns and operates, pays contractors.
• Biff Tannen only married once, to the love of his life, Lorraine.
• Biff Tannen is self-made, with all of his wealth coming from his own ingenuity. He didn’t inherit any of it.
• Biff Tannen strongly backed President Nixon seeking a fifth term, lending great support to his fellow Republicans in a show of party unity.
• Biff Tannen did not employ, nor have anything to do with Nazis.